By Watchdog reporter
It’s public knowledge that Monitor newspaper is undergoing massive restructuring.
After about eight people including the political editor Henry Ochieng were showed the exit door, a second phase of restructuring has started with a couple of movements.
The movements, Watchdog understands, are partial since more announcements will be made to the already anxious newsroom.
In the new appointments, involving largely promotions and horizontal movements;
1. Japheth Obuku has been re-designated Op-ed editor from the Chief Sub editor position.
2. Peter Mwayi has been re-designated deputy production editor
3. Eunice Rukundo is appointed Features editor – Daily from Full Woman magazine editor.
4. Victoria Kyolaba has been re-designated product editor
5. Henry Mulindwa moves from Supplements desk to content production as sub-editor
6. Dominic Bukenya has been designated acting deputy multi-media graphics editor.
7. Supplements desk is merged with Business desk. Michael Agaba, the supplements editor shall now report to the business editor.
Congratulations to Japheth, Peter, Eunice, Victoria, and Dominic for earning your promotions.