1. Quag, I have failed to understand your name. What does it stand for?
-Quag-Maya is like any other normal name, only that many misspell it as “Quagmire” and call it a state of confusion. Am a funny person though not confused. And was given that nickname by my UK friends saying I have a similar character as the Quagmire in Family guy, an award winning animation.
2. What is your real name?
-I am Maneno Patrick Rae Odong.
3. You’re currently one of Uganda’s top social media marketeers, how do you do it?
-It’s all about commitment, the time I give to social media and people trusting the work you do because not anyone can give you a social media gig without knowing your reach, because at the end of the day, they look at numbers.
4. How did you go into social media marketing?
-Hmmmm!!!! After realising many people utilised my potential to make money. I would post anything then for events and any other functions.
5. What makes you tick?
The captions I attach per post. And like I said, commitment is very key.
6. Who are your role models?
My Mum (R.I.P) because she always told me to respect people around me and work hard towards any achievement.
7. You have just finished promoting The Kids Green Festival in Kololo, which was a successful phenomenon, Which projects are you now working on as you close the year?
The Red Cup Party, dubbed “The Ultimate Basama linkup” that is on 30th December at Space lounge. This is one of the biggest parties in the UK, and bringing this concept into Uganda was mainly to have friends and family from the diaspora get together and have fun with all drinks served in Red Cups.
8. Where do you see yourself and your company in new year?
Only God knows, but I see many blessings that will come with more gigs so I can create employment for many other youths in Uganda.
9. How does one contact you if they have gigs for you?
I can be contacted on all social media platforms
FB:Quag-Maya Makmot Fullfullcondition Pastorpasstheoffering