By our reporter
One of the roles of the Members of Parliament is to represent the views of their constituents in the august house.
Unfortunately, their some few legislators who have completely failed to air out any view on the floor of parliament and one may wonder whether their voters don’t have any queries or their representatives don’t just feel like passing any word while in parliament.
The second year of the 10th parliament started on June, 2017 and ended in May, 2018.
Here is a list of MPs who never uttered a single word during parliamentary sessions in that period;
1. Kato Lubwama- Lubaga South
2. Simeo NsubugaMuwanga- Kasanda South
3. Judith Babirye- Buikwe
4. Paul Musoke Sebulime- Njeru Municipality
5. Idah Nantaba- Kayunga
6. Ronald Kibuule- Mukono North
7. Dennis Galabuzi- Busiro North
8. Carolyne Birungi Nanyondo- Kyamuswa
9. David Lukyamuzi Kalwanga- Busujju
10. Aboud Kitatta- Bukoto West
11.Peace Kusasira Kanyesigye- Mukono
12. Sam Kutesa Kuhamba-Mawogola North
13. Amos Mandera- Buyamba/ Rakai
14. Lydia Mirembe-Butambala
15. Cissy Namujju- Lwengo
16. Sarah Babirye Kityo- Youth MP Buganda