Last season Kampala Capital City Authority Football Club registered the biggest win of the season with a 7-0 thumping of Onduparaka Football Club at the StarTimes Stadium in Lugogo.

Fast forward to the 2017/2018 season and in just match day three, KCCA FC have the biggest win of the season so far with a 4-1 win against Onduparaka at the same venue on Tuesday Evening.

There was more than goals though, hardly had the game started than the skies opened forcing a few fans to look for shelter while others endured through the first 45 minutes. Both teams showed how badly they wanted the win in unfamiliar weather.

It was talisman Derrick Nsibambi who found the back of the net with a well taken effort on 32minutes after a defensive mix-up in the Onduparaka goal area.

Despite conceding through a school boy mistake, Onduparaka custodian and an old boy of Lugogo, Nicholas Sebwato on many occasions came to the rescue for the visitors parrying away efforts from Allan Okello and Muzamir Mutyaba on different occasions.

Alfred Leku twice came close to drawing the visitors level but KCCA FC shot stopper Benjamin Ochan stood tall in the KCCA FC goal.

After the resume, Ochan was called into action twice to clear his lines when Kabon Living had only him to beat.

At the stroke of an hour, midfield maestro Muzamir Mutyaba made it two for KCCA FC after good interplay with Patrick Kaddu and Allan Okello.

Gaffer Mike Mutebi then introduced Paul Mucureezi for Julius Poloto, Jackson Nunda for Allan Okello and Tito Okello for Derrick Nsibambi.

Jackson Nunda burst into space and double faked Sebwato  who he left seated ready to be served dinner before slotting the ball home to send the home crowd in a frenzy.

Minutes later Tito Okello sealed it for the defending champions with a tap in 2 minutes from time. Mohammed Rashid pulled a goal back for Onduparaka Fc right at the death.

4-1 is how it ended, KCCA FC with a convincing win at StarTimes stadium and will return to action on September 29th against URA in Lugazi.