By Ison Rocky A
At the 2018 OTF conference, Huawei released the “ShapeCloud” data center integration solution to help customers build a data center that requires on-demand construction, unified management, ecological convergence, and all-servitization.
The digital revolution is undertaking over the world. All traditional enterprises and industries, both B2B and B2C, must face the impact from digitalization. Global operators are also accelerating digital transformation. However, this process brings new requirements and challenges to operators’ data centers：
- Slow TTM: Facility>2 years, IT Apps> 6 months
- Siloed IT：Complex management & High TCO
- Lack of 2B Digital Services
Huawei ShapeCloud data center integration solution helps operators cope with data center requirements and challenges.Huawei Data Center Integration Solution Domain General Manager Wang Wei said， ShapeCloud This release has three sub-solutions:
- ShapeCloud for DC Facility, the MagicBlock all-module data center solution is based on the modular design concept, BIM 3D digital delivery platform, and green energy saving technology, intelligent management platform, and high availability certification. It provides customers with flexible and flexible combination, easy installation, green energy saving, and customized appearance and layout. The data center helps operators build and expand data centers on demand, flexibly matching service requirements, and accelerating return on investment (ROI).
- ShapeCloud for Hybrid IT: The data center multi-cloud integration solution is based on the Huawei CMP multi-cloud management platform, CloudMount efficient migration platform, and CloudOps multi-cloud environment continuous optimization platform. It provides end-to-end services and solutions from hybrid IT consulting, planning and design, integration implementation, and service migration to continuous optimization, to help operators build a service-oriented, simplified IT cloud data center, reduce TCO, improve management efficiency, and implement agile IT resource provisioning.
- ShapeCloud for B2B, a digital government service solution, aggregates industry ecosystems based on the government and enterprise PaaS and big data platform, and achieves strategic cooperation with State Information Center and CSA (Cloud Security Alliance) to ensure cloud security compliance, to help operators build a secure, trusted, and smart government cloud, enable operators to provide PaaS and government big data services, such as the basic government database, data sharing and exchange, and big data analysis, to help the government build a one-stop digital government public service portal, realize digital transformation and improve government service efficiency. In addition, operators’ IAAS and private line sales are also promoted to increase revenue.
The ShapeCloud data center integration solution is based on Huawei’s 14-year data center integration experience and the global 800+ data center integration projects, Huawei uses an open cloud platform to aggregate industry partners through the digital delivery platform and all-round quality control system, Huawei helps customers build a data center that is oriented to digital transformation, such as on-demand construction, unified management, ecosystem aggregation, and all-servitization.
Huawei ShapeCloud data center integration solution helps build the cloud.