Shiny metallic elements have made a great comeback this season. Wearing metallic is the best way to add an instant glam to your look. Metallic shoes, skirts, and even nails and lips will really look amazing when combined with neutral colors. However, many of us consider this trend a little bit tricky and adventurous. While we are still hesitating about whether to wear it or not, ’metal fashion’ is gradually fading away.
We at Bright Side strongly advise you not to fight the urge to experiment with your everyday looks. In this post, we present a couple of tips and ideas on how to add some stylish metallic details to your outfit.
Believe it or not, metallic colors go with absolutely every outfit. We usually wear metallic earrings and necklaces, but there is something more stylish and trendy out there: metallic shoes! These shoes will add sparkle to your outfit and perfectly complete your look.
- They look really great when combined with neutral colors.
- Choose a metallic color according to your skin tone. If you’ve got naturally lighter skin, opt for silver. If you’ve got darker skin, then gold will look perfect on you.
- These shoes can easily be combined both with a casual style and evening dresses.
A few helpful tips on how to wear metallic jewelry:
- Avoid overloading your look — don’t wear a big necklace and earrings at the same time.
- Metallic accessories perfectly match darker makeup.
- Do not wear metallic accessories with bright dresses as they can completely ruin your look.
Outfits with metallic elements
These outfits may seem a bit adventurous and risky, but when they are combined with neutral colors they will make you look absolutely stunning.
Looks with metallic accessories
If you don’t like the idea of wearing metallic clothes, you can always refresh your look with some beautiful accessories. It will certainly add a touch of unique style to your outfit and improve your overall look. Gold or silver belts, bags, shoes, and jewelry combined with neutral colors will definitely look amazing on you.
Lips: If gold and silver lipstick seems too risky to you, then a pearly lipstick or classic colors with a metallic gloss will make you look simply divine.
Eyes: Metallic eye shadows will create the perfect evening look.
Manicure and pedicure
You don’t always have to use different colors of metallic nail polish to make your nails look super stylish. You can also do a French manicure or use matte nail polish.
Your nails will look amazing, adding a splash of style to every outfit!
And finally, a great idea for the brave ones — metallic hair color. It’s so bright, original, and extremely attractive.
Don’t stop experimenting!